for review (M): 6812831 factor megamorphic invokeinterface (for 6655638)

John Rose John.Rose at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 6 00:44:45 PST 2009

On Mar 6, 2009, at 12:12 AM, Tobias Ivarsson wrote:

> The status is that I have implemented injection for invokeinterface.
> There is still some testing to be done there and then I'll move on
> to the other injection points.

Nice!  Want to post it as-is before PyCon, so people can look at it
and see that it's taking shape?

The type test injection point was a mess.  Today I just collapsed
about 20 copies of the assembly code down to 2 copies (sparc, x86).  I
would hate to see you tackle that part of it without today's
refactoring.

Are you presenting at PyCon?

-- John