=?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogtPC4tDogRW5oYW5jZWQgSG90U3dhcHBpbmc=?=

=?gb2312?B?0P7Pow==?= xuanxi at taobao.com
Wed Dec 22 17:35:01 PST 2010

Thx£¬but the eclipse report PermGen OOM was use the DCE VM. We aready set  -XX:MaxPermSize=512m.the bug is here.
http://kenai.com/jira/browse/DCEVM-1
By the way£¬our company has more than two thousands java developer£¬we can't wait to use this functions in our the development process¡£

·¢¼þÈË: mlvm-dev-bounces at openjdk.java.net [mailto:mlvm-dev-bounces at openjdk.java.net] ´ú±í Thomas Wuerthinger
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2010Äê12ÔÂ22ÈÕ 19:21
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Da Vinci Machine Project
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: ´ð¸´: Enhanced HotSwapping

The attached crash happend when using the standard HotSpot and not the DCE VM. The version string says "Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM" and not "Dynamic Code Evolution 64-Bit Server VM", so it cannot be an issue related to the DCE VM. Most likely the same applies to the first issue (try to increase permanent generation size with for example -XX:MaxPermSize=512m).

Please report bugs of the DCE VM at http://ssw.jku.at/dcevm/bugtracking/ as suggested in the crash dumps of the VM.

- thomas