Review request for JDK-8156896: Script stack trace should display function names

Vivin Suresh Paliath vivin.paliath at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:22:27 UTC 2016

I was able to apply the same changes to jdk8u-dev and it looks like it
properly reports the function name in the stacktrace now. I can submit a
fix so that this behavior is also available on jdk8.

--
*[vivin.net <http://vivin.net> :: github <http://github.com/vivin> ::
linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/vivin>]*