build j2se project in netbeans 5.5.1

Anthony Petrov Anthony.Petrov at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 12 01:00:17 PDT 2007

Hi Zhang,

appropriate for such questions.

AFAIK the NetBeans projects are currently supported by the NetBeans 6
beta only. They might not work in the current stable versions of the
NetBeans. Please install the latest beta version of the NetBeans 6 and
try again.

--
best regards,
Anthony