Patch for javac project definition

Jesse Glick jesse.glick at sun.com
Thu Jul 12 14:29:11 PDT 2007

Dave Bristor wrote:
> Could you review the webrev?
>
> http://javaweb.sfbay/java/jdk/ws/libs/rev/6578429/

Looks fine to me.

By the way, the move of the <fileset> is actually unrelated; I needed it
in order to get the build to run at all. Possibly an Ant 1.6.5 vs. 1.7.0
incompatibility: where the fileset was defined it was referring to
properties which would not be defined until later, which is not a good
idea, and the semantics of this changed somehow in Ant 1.7.0.

You guys really need to get a Crucible installation set up for the JDK!
I'm sure the folks at Cenqua could be sweet-talked and/or paid to add a
Mercurial backend.

-J.

--
jesse.glick at sun.com  netbeans.org  ant.apache.org  hudson.dev.java.net