RFR: 8158651: ConcurrentModification exceptions in httpclient

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Fri Jun 3 15:06:55 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

Looks ok as long as the response_cfs list can't be shrunk by a different
thread.  (cfs_len can be stale).

And 577: probably a printf to system.err isn't the ultimate in
robustness or debugging.

Roger