Re: RFR JDK-8158690 "GET request via HTTP/2 has a huge delays due to Nagle’s Algorithm and Delayed ACK clash"

Chris Hegarty chris.hegarty at oracle.com
Thu Jun 23 09:41:39 UTC 2016

Sergey and I discuss this off-line and the potential performance improvement
here is very significant; raises performance from 25 request/sec to 6000
requests/sec in one particular test.

I think we should proceed with this change, unless there are strong objections.

We can revisit this later, if necessary. And/Or make implementation changes
if issues arise from this.

-Chris.