RFR 6563286 6797318 8177648 - Undeclared IAE thrown from HttpURLConnection.connect for some URLs

Michael McMahon michael.x.mcmahon at oracle.com
Thu Aug 1 10:52:59 UTC 2019

Hi Jaikiran,

This looks good to me. There are a number of other places where
ProxySelector::select
gets called which could benefit from the same change. Personally, I
think it would be okay
to deal with those in a followup issue, but maybe others have another
view on that.
I can create the CSR for this, but it could be next week before I get
around to that.

Thanks
Michael.