RFR(XS): 8229912: [TESTBUG] java/net/Socks/SocksIPv6Test fails without IPv6

Daniel Fuchs daniel.fuchs at oracle.com
Wed Aug 21 09:05:21 UTC 2019

Hi Nick,

Thanks for finding this issue and proposing a fix.
I agree with Alan that throwing SkipException would be a better
choice, we have started using that more frequently recently.

In addition jdk.test.lib.NetworkConfiguration [1] provides a
static printSystemConfiguration method that could be used to
print the interface configurations before throwing the
exception (you would have to add `* @library /test/lib` to
the test headers to be able to use it).

best regards,

-- daniel