connect() method behavior during asynchronous close

Umashankar Umashankar.Ningaiah at Sun.COM
Thu May 15 04:58:36 PDT 2008

Hi Alan,
In one of my AsynchronousSocketChannel tests, I am testing the behavior
of the connect() method in the event of an asynchronous close of the
socket channel.
The test sometimes hangs on windows. I did jstack -l <pid> on the hung
process. I don't see any deadlocks in the thread dump.
Attached is the thread dump of the hung process.

Please let me know if there is a bug.

Thanks,
Umashankar