Taking advantage of TCP Loopback fast path in Windows

Kirk Shoop (MS OPEN TECH) Kirk.Shoop at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 17 17:34:16 UTC 2014

From: Alan Bateman [mailto:Alan.Bateman at oracle.com]

I've tweaked your patch a ting bit on a few minor issues. One is so that running with -Djdk.net.useTcpFastLoopback enables the setting. Another one is to just rename from fast_loopback to fastLoopback in a few places to keep it consistent. I also add a new @run tag to one of the loopback stress tests so that it runs the test with this option enabled.
The changes look good, thanks for adding the test.

At some point you might want to extend this to work with classic networking.
Yes, that would be a good step. We will put it on the list.

If you are okay with this then I will push it to the jdk9/dev forest listing you as the author.
Valery and I both worked on this, but if only one author can be listed then use my name.

Kirk
Developer
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.