8220738: (sc) Move ServerSocketChannelImpl remaining native method to Net

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Fri Mar 15 20:32:59 UTC 2019

ServerSocketChannelImpl has one remaining native method, accept0, to
accept connections. I'd like to move this to sun.nio.ch.Net so that
ServerSocketChannelImpl.c to be removed, along with native methods in
SctpServerChannelImpl and UnixAsynchronousServerSocketChannelImpl that
wrap it. This is the last of the "move native method" changes that are
needed for NIO based SocketImpl that I mentioned in other mails.

At one point, someone added a wrapper in ServerSocketChannelImpl to
facilitate instrumentation, I can't quite tell what this was for but the
instrumentation in JFR does not use it so I think it is safe to remove.

One of the SCTP tests doesn't compile since it was changed to use
InetAddress.getLoopbackAddress so that is fixed too.

The webrev with the changes is here:
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/8220738/webrev/index.html

-Alan