Survey: JavaFX on tablets and mobile devices

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Fri Dec 7 02:09:01 PST 2012

Yes, it is patently clear that the people who actually do the development
work for JavaFX are well aware of the need for it to run on mobiles and
tablets for the technology to be a success.  All of the people you mentioned
are very passionate about what they do and that is very pleasing to see.

We are definitely all on the same side!  I guess I am just surprised that
the people who make the funding decisions can't see what's going on and need
surveys to form their opinion.

But as you say, if that's all it's going to take then I'll do the survey 100
times.  Probably like many other people, I am willing to do whatever it
takes.

-jct