Gradle build documentation

Richard Bair richard.bair at oracle.com
Sat Mar 23 18:48:53 PDT 2013

I've added a whole pile of documentation around building with Gradle to the (still beta) wiki:

https://wiki-beta.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Building+OpenJFX

I've also added some instructions for how to setup a native build environment. I am sure there are gaps in this native build documentation, so any improvements to the doc would be much appreciated.

I wrote a chunk at the bottom of the document detailing the issue about the jre/lib/ext/jfxrt.jar file. Note that I'm changing the gradle build script (changed actually, I'm just testing it out) so that you DON'T have to remove the jfxrt.jar file from the SDK and that you DON'T have to have any jar in artifacts/sdk/rt/lib/ext and you DON'T have to specify the binary stub.

Hopefully that makes it less cumbersome to build.

Richard