[11] RFR JDK-8202199 : Provide public, unsupported API for FX Swing interop

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed May 9 14:42:33 UTC 2018

Yes, they (the methods mentioning Peer) should be renamed.

Qn. to Mandy & Alan : it seems there is no need to mention this module
in make/common/Modules.gmk in order to get it built, but is there any
advantage in doing so ? I mean without it, there is no conscious listing of
it as a module nor classification of it.

Another thing that Kevin & I touched on in conversation is that it seems
doclint fail on warning must be disabled by default .. and I suppose that
is what we want here since documentation is minimal.

-phil.