Matrox Graphics Cards Problems

Anirvan Sarkar powers.anirvan at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:09:33 UTC 2018

Hi Matthew,

OpenGL pipeline on Windows is not a supported configuration and so it is
not present in JavaFX for Windows[1][2].
You would have to build JavaFX yourself to include this pipeline and "use
it at your own risk". It may or may not work.
Also it looks like the card should support OpenGL 2.1 or later[3].

[1]:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/jfx-dev/rt/file/071b040b8736/build.gradle#l478
[2]:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2014-July/014936.html