Aw: Sneak preview: cell edit api to support commit-on-focusLost

Jeanette Winzenburg fastegal at swingempire.de
Mon Feb 21 13:21:59 UTC 2022

hmm .. yeah, will do .. once it's less sneak and less pre ;) Still fighting ..

Though not entirely certain how to work with the sandbox: technically,
that would be fork the sandbox, create a branch, merge my changes into
that branch and push?

And not sure how that would be simpler for others (except when
actually cooperating) than now looking/monitoring the changes in my
jfx fork?

-- Jeanette