New CSS parser for JavaFX

Michael Strauß michaelstrau2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:27:35 UTC 2024

It's certainly true that CSS is a fragile area, but I would argue that
one of the reasons it's fragile is because the implementation is a bit
unsound in many places. Cleaning up tech debt could make this
progressively more robust in the long run. Note that I'm also not
proposing a refactor to make the code more elegant or modern, but to
solve a systematic issue.