New CSS parser for JavaFX

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Mon Aug 26 21:31:50 UTC 2024

I agree that the discussion should continue. As noted by Michael, John,
and Andy, there are many pain points in CSS. It is a very tall order,
though. One of the main points to discuss will be how to ensure
compatibility, both API (a must with the possible exception of API that
can't be usefully used today by an application) and functional
compatibility.

-- Kevin