Failing to build JavaFX

Nir Lisker nlisker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:49:40 UTC 2024

I have WSL 2 and I didn't get this error. For Windows, you're not supposed
to use WSL at all for the building process, so no reason for it to be
involved. I suggest that you just run "./gradlew :media:buildWINGlib"
(which is where the error is occurring) with --debug or --info.

Did you set up Visual Studio? It's required
for WINDOWS_NATIVE_COMPILE_ENVIRONMENT.

- Nir