Failing to build JavaFX

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Fri Aug 30 15:08:02 UTC 2024

It looks like cygwin might not be in your path when that media shell
script is being executed. Maybe it's getting reset by your .bashrc or
.profile script?

You might try building without media and webkit, although you'll need to
download a fairly recent version of those libraries if you don't. Try
replacing " -PCOMPILE_WEBKIT=true -PCOMPILE_MEDIA=true" with
"-PSTUB_RUNTIME_OPENJFX=24-ea+5".

-- Kevin