The case for WebGL support

Tom Schindl tom.schindl at bestsolution.at
Sat Oct 13 15:01:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I think Pedro is right rather than investing into WebGL for WebView I‘d invest in using CEF. I think CEF can render offscreen and you can get that Texture ID.

The missing piece then is that we need a way to map native textures into FX - if only someone would work on that :-)

Tom

Von meinem iPhone gesendet