ValidatorFX announcement

Michael Paus mp at jugs.org
Tue Jan 21 18:04:27 UTC 2020

Hi,
to me this sounds like a question which is fully answered by the official
docs here: https://openjfx.io/openjfx-docs/

If you later want to know how to package up the whole thing to get a real
platform application with installer and everything, then have a look here:
https://github.com/dlemmermann/JPackageScriptFX

Best regards
Michael