[foreign] binary snapshot update

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Tue Feb 19 17:38:07 UTC 2019

Hi,
as promised, we've just released an updated binary snapshot which fixes
some of the most thorny issues discovered last week:

* cross-header layout resolution leads to spurious exceptions [1]
* lack of ways to create a null callback [2]
* add ways to get field offset given a struct [5]

In addition, this snapshot implements the revised Scope API proposal
described in [3], for which some compatibility migration mechanism has
been added (see [4]) to (hopefully) keep most of your code happy.

Thanks for the great feedback so far! Please keep it coming!

Cheers
Maurizio

[1] - https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8219042
[2] - https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8219119