JDK 8 b118 ea test results are now available

Balchandra Vaidya balchandra.vaidya at oracle.com
Tue Dec 10 03:20:40 PST 2013

Hi Volker,

Thank you for the feedback. The swing-dev  was the correct
mailing list to discuss the quality of this testcase. It looks like
there are two issues.

1) realSync() fails with timeout. It appears, this is a known
   issue when the testcase was run under Xfce.
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/swing-dev/2013-December/003165.html

2) Testcase do not run with -agentvm option. It might be an
     issue in the testcase (or how the testcase was run). I will look
into it.

     I missed this issue because I had changed my scripts to use -othervm
     sometime back for debugging/analyzing some testcase
     failure but forgot to change it back. Thank you for pointing it out.

Thanks
Balchandra