Early Access Build Test Results

Stuart Marks stuart.marks at oracle.com
Tue Jan 15 16:20:35 PST 2013

Hi Amy,

It's good to know that the TL nightly tests use TOP/jdk/test/Makefile. Our
internal developer build system (JPRT) uses this makefile as well. It would be
good to get everybody at least using the same makefile, even if they have to
copy knowledge of which targets to run.

In the long run, of course, this should be cleaned up, but as I described in my
earlier message, this is more difficult to do than it would seem at first.

s'marks