Early Access Build Test Results

Amy Lu amy.lu at oracle.com
Sun Jan 13 23:48:06 PST 2013

--> Then, there are the makefiles. Oh, the makefiles. Mainly, they are
TOP/test/Makefile, TOP/jdk/test/Makefile, and
TOP/langtools/test/Makefile. (I don't know how the JVM tests are
invoked; probably TOP/hotspot/test/Makefile.)

If there's any change in TOP/jdk/test/Makefile, I would like to know and
try as earlier as possible, as corelibs nightly testing is using this
way to run regression tests.

Thanks,
Amy