Re: Re: Discuss the RVC implementation

Xiaolin Zheng yunyao.zxl at alibaba-inc.com
Sat Oct 8 03:05:00 UTC 2022

Hi Felix,
Nice to reach a consensus!
Seems loom's backend code only needs to adapt with the post-call nop. So they are orthogonal with just a little overlapping. Therefore, whichever merged secondly could do that minor adjustment based on the former one.
(Sorry for the late reply for being on holiday without opening my mailbox)
Regards,
Xiaolin