[security-dev 00180]: Re: SSLContextFactory

Brad Wetmore Bradford.Wetmore at Sun.COM
Tue May 27 03:15:54 UTC 2008

Hi Bruno,

Just to give you a quick update, some of us are still having a look over
it.  We've been a little backed up lately.  (JavaOne, a campus-wide
shutdown, vacations here in the US:  oh, and the normal day-to-day
stuff!  ;))

Brad