[security-dev 01091]: The direction of Access Control on J2SE

William Cai william.cai at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 09:00:17 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

As I'm currently working on an access control/entitlement management product, I'm curious if we could get the things merged in J2SE platform officially. You can find some ideas from XACML spec of OASIS. IMO, it will benefit if we took the concept of DENY policy and evaluation condition at least. What do you think?

p.s. the question could be naive for you gurus. but please let me know your thoughts. :-)

Thanks,
William