2nd round code review request: 7055363: jdk_security3 cleanup

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Thu Aug 4 02:11:29 UTC 2011

 test/javax/security/auth/login/LoginContext/ResetConfigModule.java

You removed the "run" tag, and "build" tag is the last tag. It seems
that the test will only run building, but not run the class.main(). I
got the strange behavior when I run some tests with build tag with jtreg
4.1 b03. Did you come into the same issue?

Thanks,
Xuelei