Code review request: 7064075 Security libraries don't build with javac -Xlint:all,-deprecation -Werror

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Fri Jul 15 12:19:03 UTC 2011

All the changes look good. I only have a couple of questions/comments:

1) How did you calculate the serialVersionUID for the classes that had omitted
this field? Ideally you want to calculate it on a previous version of the class,
for compatibility reasons. This is especially important for Serializable objects
that are exposed via public APIs.

2) Consider adding a comment explaining the "@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")"
annotations

--Sean