Code review request: 7059542 JNDI name operations should be locale independent

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Sat Jul 30 13:52:38 UTC 2011

Hi Weijun,

It was "test/javax/naming/ldap/LdapName/CompareToEqualsTests fails
intermittently". I updated the synopsis to "JNDI name operations should
be locale independent" when found the underlying failure problem.

Would you please review the JNDI update when you available? The fix also
include Alan's fix of JNDI compiler warnings.

Thanks,
Xuelei