Code review request: 7043737: klist does not detect non-existing keytab

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Wed May 11 00:35:11 PDT 2011

Hi Valerie

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/7043737/webrev.00/

Not only a missing keytab is detected, but also an invalid one, where I
use a similar error message like the native klist:

$ klist -k ASSEMBLY_EXCEPTION
Keytab name: WRFILE:ASSEMBLY_EXCEPTION
klist: Unsupported key table format version number while starting keytab
scan

I'll ask for JDK 7 approval for this bug.

Thanks
Max