答复: Code review request, 7106773: 512 bits RSA key cannot work withSHA384 and SHA512

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Tue Jan 10 15:19:32 UTC 2012

On 1/10/2012 11:09 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
> It's late night and I'll read it tomorrow. But can you choose another
> word instead of Lengthable? Length is not a verb.

;-) The name took me a lot of time, searching by google, dictionary, and
any possible English translation. I have to agree that I failed to find
a suitable name. I tried hardly to persuade myself that "lengthable" is
also used by someother application code, so it might not too bad to use
it here.

With the word "lengthable", I want to express that the length is
measurable. Any suggestion for the better one?

Thanks,
Xuelei