7u Code review request for 7033170, 7092821, 7092825

Valerie (Yu-Ching) Peng valerie.peng at oracle.com
Thu Jan 12 23:06:35 UTC 2012

Dave,
Thanks for the comments.
Let me think about it some more and see how to better address this kind
of racing issue.

If you have concerns on fixes for 7033170 and 7092825, please let me know.

Sean,
Can you please ignore the review request for 7092821 for now. I'll send
out an updated version later.
If you can still review the remaining two, that'd be great.

Thanks,
Valerie