Code review request for 7172149 ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException from Signature.verify

Brad Wetmore bradford.wetmore at oracle.com
Tue Jun 5 00:52:16 UTC 2012

Looks good to me, however, we are still checking on the copyright notice
in the test.  I think what you have is ok, but want to run it by one
other person.  Hope to hear back soon.

The bug presents an interesting and obvious problem when you think of
it.  Wonder how many things we have like that elsewhere.  Another thing
to keep in the back on my mind for future codereviews.

Thanks,

Brad