bug fix for native kerberos libraries

Christos Zoulas christos at zoulas.com
Mon Oct 22 01:16:23 UTC 2012

On Oct 22,  8:17am, weijun.wang at oracle.com (Weijun Wang) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: bug fix for native kerberos libraries

| You are still using JAAS? There is no need to call Krb5LoginModule or
| read credentials cache yourself if you are using native kerberos. Just
| call JGSS APIs directly.
|
| Thanks
| Weijun

I am not doing anything with kerberos/gssapi directly. I am just using
the Microsoft sql server java driver (*), and it is doing all the calls.
While it works fine with the java implementation, it does not work with
the native MIT libraries, and needs that fix.

Best,

christos

(*) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=11774