Memory leak fix for: src/solaris/native/com/sun/security/auth/module/Unix.c

Dmitry Samersoff Dmitry.Samersoff at oracle.com
Mon Oct 22 08:53:19 UTC 2012

John,

Sorry for being later. Again, it's not to your changes but as well as
you are touching this code.

88, 103, 118: Type-o - we are checking for uid,gid,groups field,
    but exception says "invalid field: username" in all cases.

    It's better to fix it as well.

??: Does it make sense to abort after (*env)->ThrowNew(...) ?

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Java Hotspot development team, SPB04