[8] Request for review: 8019539: Fix doclint errors in java.security and its subpackages

Joseph Darcy joe.darcy at oracle.com
Mon Jul 1 23:16:01 UTC 2013

On 7/1/2013 3:22 PM, Jason Uh wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Could I please get a review of this changeset?
>
> These changes fixed all (40) doclint errors in java.security and its
> subpackages.
>
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~juh/8019539/webrev.00/
>
> No undesirable changes were detected by specdiff.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

In src/share/classes/java/security/Security.java, instead of

      495      * <li>
<i><crypto_service>.<algorithm_or_type></i> <p> The

please see if something like

      495      * <li> <i>{@literal
<crypto_service>.<algorithm_or_type>}</i> <p> The

will work.

In src/share/classes/java/security/cert/X509CRL.java, rather than replacing

416      * signatureAlgorithm   AlgorithmIdentifier<p>

with

  417      * signatureAlgorithm   AlgorithmIdentifier
  418      * </pre><pre>

can the trailing "<p>" just be removed? Same comment for
X509CRLEntry.java and X509Certificate.java.

If you are not tied to a particular ASN.1 syntax, I've used HTML
definition lists for this purpose; there are samples in java.lang.Integer.

Thanks,

-Joe