code review request: 8012971 PKCS11Test hiding exception failures

Valerie (Yu-Ching) Peng valerie.peng at oracle.com
Thu Jul 18 21:49:48 UTC 2013

Please find comments inline.

On 07/17/13 13:51, Anthony Scarpino wrote:
> I have broken these into two webrev.  The first:
>
> JDK-8012971 PKCS11Test hiding exception failures
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ascarpino/8012971/webrev.01/
>
> handles the minimum changes needed for PKCS11Test to function and the
> Problemlist updated to reflect the failures that would show up.
Looks fine in general, I only have some nit comments, and questions
since I have not touched NSS much.
PKCS11Test.java
1) line 88, change "this finally block" to "any finally block"
2) line 192, add space before and after the "+" for consistency with the
rest of the source, e.g. line 213.
3) The comments from line 58-60 say the default value is "nss3" but the
default value set on line 61 is "softokn3". Seems conflicting?
4) Is "nss3" only used for Secmod? It seems that everywhere else you use
the "softokn3" value. If yes, perhaps using "setSecmod()" would be
clearer than "useNSS()".

Will look at 8020424 later today.
Thanks,
Valerie