[8] Request for review: 8012288: XML DSig API allows wrong tag names and extra elements in SignedInfo

Xuelei Fan Xuelei.Fan at Oracle.COM
Wed Jul 24 14:16:38 UTC 2013

DOMUtils.java
=============
It might be a little bit better to reuse the node local name checking
with a new private static method.

Otherwise, looks fine.

A minor comment is a very personal preference. I may prefer to return
null instead of throw exception in the new methods of class DOMUtils,
when there is no such node. And the caller throw the exception instead.
For example:
     public static Element getFirstChildElement(Node node,
         String localName) throws MarshalException

Xuelei