[8] Review Request: 8019360: Cleanup of the javadoc <code> tag in java.security.*

Joe Darcy joe.darcy at oracle.com
Fri Jun 28 06:36:03 UTC 2013

Hi Jason,

The {@code} related changes look fine to go back as-as.

> I've also changed each package's package.html file to
> package-info.java. If you object to the inclusion of those changes in
> this changeset, I could do that under a separate bug.

The package-related changes need a few small edits. In

     src/share/classes/java/security/acl/package-info.java

These lines should be deleted:

   31  * <!--
   32  * <h2>Package Specification</h2>
   33  *
   34  * ##### FILL IN ANY SPECS NEEDED BY JAVA COMPATIBILITY KIT #####
   35  * <ul>
   36  *   <li><a href="">##### REFER TO ANY FRAMEMAKER SPECIFICATION
HERE #####</a>
   37  * </ul>
   38  *
   39  * <h2>Related Documentation</h2>
   40  *
   41  * For overviews, tutorials, examples, guides, and tool
documentation, please see:
   42  * <ul>
   43  *   <li><a href="">##### REFER TO NON-SPEC DOCUMENTATION HERE
#####</a>
   44  * </ul>
   45  * -->

Also in the package files, please replace

     <SUP>TM</SUP>

with

     ™

With those changes, I approve the package changes going back,

> No undesirable changes were detected by specdiff.

Good to know :-)

Thanks,

-Joe