Using multiple keytabs with Krb5LoginModule

Vipul Mehta vipulmehta.1989 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 23:58:32 PDT 2013

I want to use multiple keytabs within the same kerberos server so instead
of using a JAAS configuration file i wrote my own login configuration. But
it seems that Krb5LoginModule instances share the same keytab file
location. To use a different keytab we need to set refereshKrb5config to
true in login configuration class which will refresh the configuration for
all the  Krb5LoginModule instances. Why Java 6 doesn't allow multiple
keytab instances ? There is some change in the approach how java 7 handles
keytabs ( i am not able to get it ) but it looks like the problem exists in
Java 7 as well.

--
Regards,
Vipul