Review request: 8040059 Change default policy for extensions to no permission

Bernd Eckenfels bernd-2014 at eckenfels.net
Tue Apr 22 21:54:08 UTC 2014

Hello,

I do like to restrict the permissions granted, especially for client
deployments.

in a related note: why is JavaFX shipped by default as an extension? Or
better asked, how is the admin in the future supposed to maintain a
minimum JRE? Randomly deleting extension jars? Would it be better to
ship the JAR only in a dir where they CAN be added to the classpath,
but are not by default (similiar to javadb/derby).

Gruss
Bernd