RFR 8029994: Support "include" and "includedir" in krb5.conf

Wang Weijun weijun.wang at oracle.com
Thu Jun 19 14:15:39 UTC 2014

Webrev updated at

  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8029994/webrev.02/

Besides your suggestions, I've changed the final line in the constructor from

  throw new KrbException(joe)

 202             if (DEBUG) {
 203                 System.out.println("Exception thrown in loading config:");
 204                 ioe.printStackTrace(System.out);
 205             }
 206             throw new KrbException("krb5.conf loading failed");

If the IOE contains info like "/etc/krb5.conf.2 not found", the file name will be removed.

On Jun 19, 2014, at 21:52, Sean Mullan <sean.mullan at oracle.com> wrote:

>> You mean javac will be smart enough to find out that pe's cause can only be IOException? It does not compile here.
>
> Sorry, you are right, you still need to cast it to IOException, but you don't need to catch any other Exceptions. See the example/rationale in the AccessController class description.

Maybe we can change PrivilegedActionException to PrivilegedActionException<E extends Exception>?

Thanks
Max