webrev request: JDK-6996377

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Thu May 8 13:48:21 UTC 2014

In general, the source code fix looks fine to me.  A few minor comments:

1. Copyright
PKIXValidator.java
------------------
It is not have to, I normally update the copyright date to the present
year when I update a file.

ctortest.sh:
ConstructorTest.java:
---------------------
When create a new source, we need to use the current year as the
copyright date.
- # Copyright (c) 2010, 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. ...
+ # Copyright (c) 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. ...

- * Copyright (c) 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. ...
+ * Copyright (c) 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. ...

2. Clean up resources allocated in the test
There is a new keystore generated in ctortest.jks.  Need to remove the
file at the end of the test, even the test cannot pass.

Thanks,
Xuelei