RFR [8043720] (smartcardio) Native memory should be handled more accurately

Ivan Gerasimov ivan.gerasimov at oracle.com
Wed May 28 21:00:28 UTC 2014

One additional change:
In pcsc_multi2jstring() it is better to make sure the whole parsed
buffer is null-terminates.

This way we can guarantee that in the following line we will not access
memory outside the buffer:
                js = (*env)->NewStringUTF(env, tab[cnt]);

Would you please help review the updated webrev?
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/8043720/1/webrev/

Sincerely yours,
Ivan