RFR [8044342] build failure on Windows noticed with recent smartcardio fix.

Valerie (Yu-Ching) Peng valerie.peng at oracle.com
Thu May 29 20:09:57 UTC 2014

1) Since we are rolling back to the earlier code, how about just use the
original code? I somehow find this easier to parse than the 2 nested
almost-identical for-loops in the current fix.
     char* cp = spec;
     while (*cp != 0) {
         cp += (strlen(cp) + 1);
         ++cnt;
     }

2) Add back the NULL check for the malloc call, e.g.
     if (tab == NULL) {
         throwOutOfMemoryError(env, NULL);
         return NULL;
     }