JDK 9 Review Request for 8046949: Generify the javax.xml.crypto API

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Tue Nov 11 03:33:16 UTC 2014

Looks fine to me.

A pretty minor comment.

share/classes/javax/xml/crypto/dsig/spec/XPathType.java
-----------------------
 157         this.expression = expression;
 158         this.filter = filter;
 159         if (namespaceMap == null) {
 160             throw new NullPointerException("namespaceMap cannot be
null");
 161         }

I would like to check "namespaceMap == null" before the assignment of
this.expression and this.filter.

Thanks,
Xuelei